My Story

My Story

Postby lulu » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Hello Everyone,
This is a wonderful site. I was recently in a car accident. I had to have an MRI of my neck.
One of the findings were a thyroid nodule. I went in for bloodwork, results were normal. My doctor sent me for an ultrasound and now I'm going for a ultrasound guided biopsy on Dec. 01. This is happening very fast. Here is what the reports say.
MRI: There is a 1.8 cm lesion along the posterior aspect of the right thyroid at the edge of the field of view.
IMPRESSION: 1.8 cm posterior right thyroid lesion. Thyroid ultrasound recommended for further evaluation.

Ultrasound:
CLINICAL INDICATION: Thyroid nodule appreciated on MRI examination.
COMPARSSION: No prior studies are available for comparison at this time. The study is correlated with the MRI report from 11/11/09 from the MRI Center at Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville, NJ.
RIGHT LOBE: 5.7 x 2.2 x 2.0 cm
LEFT LOBE: 5.7 x 1.8 x 1.3 cm
ISTHMUS: 0.4 cm
The thyroid gland is heterogeneous is echogenicity.
RIGHT LOBE:
Mid pole smooth border isoechoic solid nodule measures 1.3 x 1.5 cm and contains diffuse vascularity. This was the nodule appreciated at MRI examination by description.
Lower pole smooth border isoechoic solid nodule measures 0.9 x 0.6 cm and contains peripheral vascularity.
Lower pole smooth border isoechoic nodule measueres 0.9 x 0.7 cm and contains diffuse vascularity
LEFT LOBE:
Lower pole isthmic smooth bordered hypoechoic cystic nodule measures 0.5 x 0.3 cm.
IMPRSSION:
1. Enlarged heterogeneous thyroid gland.
2. Multiple nodules seen in the right lobe as described above. The largest of these most likely corresponds with the nodule appreciated on the MRI examination. Alternatively, the nodules are in close approximation and more than one have been present on the MRI, but not resolved.
3.Small nodule in the left lobe.
4. Note is made that the ultrasound appearance does not predict histology.
I'll give an update on Dec. 01.
Thank you,
Lucille
lulu

I need help trying to figure out how to work my kaspersky in

Postby Kordakh » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Ok, Norton picked up a few viruses on my computer called JS.SecurityToolFraud and a few others which Norton didn't give names (They Were Trojans) too. Now Norton Says it got rid of these viruses and i need too take no action. Then i got a notice saying something along the lines of " A seciruty risk appeared, no futher action needed. Then i got the same notice after about 15 minutes. So Norton hasn't got rid off it, is there anyways i can ensure that the viruses and the trojans Ps. I think the Trojans name was .dropper or something like that, Norton is still running fine, Internet links from google lead me too ad sites. Had to type this in too the bar at the top. Computer running slow. the power of your subconscious mind daily motivation parenting tips stress reduction improve concentration overcome shyness how to stop procrastinating
Kordakh

Return to Post Your Story