cindy"s story

cindy"s story

Postby bajangirl » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 am

hi my name is cindy i came to this country 9yrs ago i was 26yrs old i was on a contract for work it took only 2months for me getting sick and going to the doctor who found a lump in my throat .after that they move pretty fast wth finding out what the problem was i was so scared when the results from the biopsy came back and the doc call to let me now i had cancer i cried for 2 days my family was in barbados and i was alone.well after my doctors decided they had two operate they took the full thyroid three months later i had radiation treatment that was worse than the surgery i was sick for months after the radiation .well after a year went by and i was still cancer free i got a little more relax 8yrs have pass still cancer free i have to get a body-scan on july 22nd so i am off my synthroid this has made me very tired shaky and not really feeling well but i thank god i am still alive.being away from my family and having this illness has really change me comming to america saved my life cause i was home going about my life with a time bomb in me and didnt now it i was never sick at home i had a physical 2wks before i came here and the doctor didnt see the lump in my neck so i always tell people god let me come to america so my life could be saved.thanks for letting me share my story
bajangirl

Re: cindy"s story

Postby Rose » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 am

Your story is a home run. You were blessed in so many ways. A true success story. I will keep you in my prayers for the upcoming scan.
Rose

Re: cindy"s story

Postby bajangirl » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Rose wrote:Your story is a home run. You were blessed in so many ways. A true success story. I will keep you in my prayers for the upcoming scan.
thank you so much all prayers are welcome
bajangirl

Return to Post Your Story